SIAR research & consulting is an international research and consulting company providing professional services in the countries of Central Asia, Mongolia, China and Afghanistan in the areas of social and marketing research and executive consulting.
SIAR research & consulting develops the full range of its services – from the development of research toolkits to data analysis, providing consultative recommendations and presentation of project results. We provide our clients all types of qualitative and quantitative research, both for local and multinational companies.
The company is a member of ESOMAR (European Society of Marketing Research Professionals), International Sociological Association, Bishkek Business Club and Kyrgyz National Monitoring and Evaluation Network.
Most of the organizations working with us become our regular clients. We value this and are proud of our ongoing and mutually beneficial relations with our partners, including:
GALLUP, World Bank, Asian Development Bank, UNDP, UNICEF, IRI, USAID, TACIS, JICA, ILO, IMO, Coca Cola Bishkek Bottlers, ARIS etc.
SIAR research&consulting employs contemporary research methods and adheres to the professional standards of the International Sociological Association and ESOMAR.
Throughout the course of its existence the company has received positive recommendations and feedback about the projects it has implemented. Among them:
- Certificate for Partnership and the provision of quality services in the WORLD POLL project, given by GALLUP in 2016 in Washington D.C., USA;
- Certificate of Gratitude in the ‘Political views examination in the Kyrgyz Republic’ project from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2016;
- Letter of recommendation for professional approach to the work, flexibility and mobility in the ‘Identification of rehabilitation , reintegration and integration needs of male victims of human trafficking’ project from IOM in Kyrgyzstan, 2015;
- Innovation Award In recognition of our significant effort and commitment to improving the quality of GALLUP World Poll research in Kyrgyzstan through CAPI implementation, 2014;
- Certificate of Gratitude for active and effective cooperation in the “Education for all 2” project from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic, 2012;
- Certificate of Gratitude for contributions and achievements in the implementation of the Small Towns Infrastructure and Capacity Building Project (baseline and evaluation), given by ARIS in June 2011;
- Certificate of Gratitude for contributions made to improving the lives of children in Kyrgyzstan, given by UNICEF in Bishkek.
Our dedicated professionals conduct presentations at the annual regional seminars related to improving the methodology and data gathering practices that are used as part of the WORLD POLL project for GALLUP.